My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Just Yesterday I was walking on the moon with your Staker

Wow its taken a long time to get to today, and my god I am under pressure. Project crazy time is here! Whoop! Listening to Architecture in Helsinki, I think in complements the craziness going on in my head right now. Oh so many conflicting thoughs. Its mad in there so I don't listen anymore and just try and get on with this bloody project.

Nothing major has happened in a few days, which is nice, was talking to home yesterday and the conversation went like this "Any news" she said, "Nope" I said, "Bye" She said. Fun Fun Fun. However 3 weeks from now I am proud to announce that I'll be completely fucked up on beer and have finished the most project of my life. Oh god I can't wait. For something that is the most important thing in all my time in college I am surprisingly relaxed about it. No bothers like. I've been like this about everything for ages now, its weird its like someone stole my panic button.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:35 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home