My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Definition Full Stop

Finally after 5 years, I am at the end of my college experience, 2 weeks, 3 exams and thats it. I will be free, time to start a new chapter. I thought it fitting to start posting here again now because I started this blog around the last period of exams.

Its been a crazy three months, looking back. Mainly highs, going out, going mad. Chasing girls and getting drunk, while doing the odd bit of college work. Heading to the states in about three weeks, for another 3 month stint of mayhem.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

9:48 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home